William M. Noall
Prior to joining the firm, Bill was a shareholder at one of Nevada’s oldest law firms where he played a leading role in many of that firm’s largest Chapter 11 cases for 27 years.
Bill graduated cum laude from Pepperdine University School of Law after receiving Bachelor of Science degrees in Finance and Marketing from the University of Utah (Eccles School of Business f/k/a Marriott School of Business).
Bill is a member of the State Bar of Nevada, the Utah State Bar, the State Bar of California, as well as the American Bankruptcy Institute.
- Represented one of California’s oldest retailers with a national market in its California based bankruptcy proceeding including the successful confirmation of its plan of liquidation.
- Represented a national merchandising outfitter and confirmed its plans of reorganization, with equity retaining 100% of the company.
- Represented numerous nonprofit organizations engaged in: (1) public transportation ($650 million); (2) radio broadcasting; and (3) and first and second amendment missions with respect to their restructurings both in and out of court.
- Represented the largest family-owned nationwide fleet management business, which included restructuring of over $650 million in debt and resulted in prepetition equity holders retaining 100% of the company.
- Represented an affiliate in acquiring substantially all of Consolidated Resorts’ assets (in excess of $600 million) and obtaining comprehensive releases of estate claims, as well as releases from other constituents.
- Represented dozens of hotel-casino debtors in chapter 11 reorganizations and related litigation and involving complex transactional matters.
- Represented agroup of Chrysler dealerships that constituted the largest single-owner dealer group (by inventory) in the Chrysler Bankruptcy and related litigation.
- Represented an international gaming and entertainment company in restructuring 25,000 timeshare interval owners to a substitute resort.
- Served as chapter 11 trustee over cross-border debtor (US/Canada) developing and producing batteries and battery. Negotiated and confirmed a successful Chapter 11 Plan and managed substantial complex litigation in the nature of claim disputes and avoidance actions.
- Represented all types of lenders and investors in non-judicial proceedings, judicial and bankruptcy cases to resolve claims or repossess and dispose of diverse collateral, including subdivisions, cannabis operations, hotels, casinos, bars, leasehold interests, specialty manufacturing equipment and facilities, laundry facilities, aircraft, mobile home parks, fleets, watercraft, golf courses, heavy equipment, industrial, retail, commercial and residential real property, railcars, development rights, antiques and case goods.
- Represented trustees, debtors and creditors in avoidance actions and including trust piercing.
- Represented clients in business wind-ups and strategic business closures.
- AV® Certification Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Best Lawyers® 2013 – 2022 for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Las Vegas
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, 2007-2022
- Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year in 2016 (Litigation-Bankruptcy, Las Vegas) and 2019 (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Las Vegas)