Talitha Gray Kozlowski
Not only does Talitha have extensive experience representing clients in “mega cases,” but she has more than a decade’s experience handling single assets cases, such as those involving raw land for development, hotels, apartment complexes, extended-stay facilities, retail and medical centers, mini-storage facilities, and commercial developments.
Talitha’s skillset as a bankruptcy attorney and trial lawyer offers a unique and valuable combination. She is a creative problem solver, always endeavoring to achieve a consensual and cost-effective solution for her clients. When an issue requires aggressive litigation, however, Talitha leads the charge and her opponents know she will readily take the case to trial. Having been named “Lawyer of the Year” in 2022, she has a proven track record that speaks for itself.
- Talitha has led the representation of dozens of successful Chapter 11 restructurings of hotels, apartment complexes, extended-stay facilities, retail and medical centers, mini-storage facilities, and commercial developments.
- Talitha and the GTG Team represented the parent company of the world’s largest lead producer in its $2.5 Billion litigation and restructuring fight with litigious lenders across numerous federal, state, and bankruptcy courts.
- Talitha led the representation of the County in jointly preparing a plan of reorganization allowing for the successful reorganization of a critical hospital in rural Nevada, recovering property from the former owner’s entities for the benefit of the hospital, and obtaining a significant settlement in favor of the debtor and community.
- Talitha led the successful prosecution of an involuntary bankruptcy proceeding, resulting in the appointment of a trustee, and a +$10 Million nondischargeable judgment against the debtor.
- Talitha and the GTG Team were retained by the National Rifle Association after the NRA filed for bankruptcy protection in Texas to defend and go to trial on a request to appoint a Trustee over the association, which GTG successfully defeated.
- Talitha led the representation of a historic family-owned Nevada casino in its Chapter 11 restructuring, successfully confirming a plan of reorganization providing for the family’s retention of equity and a restructuring of the company’s debt.
- Talitha led the representation of a motor manufacturer in its 363 sale of its assets and the wind-down of its foreign subsidiaries.
- Talitha represented a Chapter 11 trustee for a parent company with more than 50 real estate subsidiaries, in liquidating the estate consisting of assets totaling in excess of $29 Million in order to maximize distributions to creditors.
- Talitha represented the parent company and its affiliates having casino, hotel, and golf course operations, in their successful pre-packaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy that resulted in the reduction of the long-term debt from $225 Million to $67 Million.
- AV® Certification Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency & Reorganization Law: 2022
- Best Lawyers®: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Top 50: 2017 Women Mountain States Super Lawyers®: 2017
- Mountain States Super Lawyers® Rising Star: 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013
- JD, The University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2004
- BA with Honors, The University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2001