Steven E. Kish III
Steve Kish is a pragmatic litigator. Steve has represented businesses and their owners at every stage of alternative dispute resolution, litigation, at trial, and on appeal in state and federal courts across the country. He has handled cases involving bankruptcy law, franchise law, intellectual property litigation, trade secrets and unfair competition, employment law, breach of contract, partnership and business disputes, and a variety of business torts, including breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference, and fraud. Steve has experience with a wide range of complex—and hotly contested—motion practice, including all manner of discovery disputes, obtaining and opposing injunctive relief, and litigating anti-SLAPP motions. Before joining Garman Turner Gordon in 2022, Steve was a law clerk to the Honorable James C. Mahan in the United States District Court, District of Nevada.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®, Commercial Litigation, 2023
- Nevada Business Magazine’s “Top Rank Attorneys,” Up & Coming Attorney, 2022
- Nevada (2019)
- California (2021)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court, District of Nevada
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Nevada, Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law, 2019
- B.A., in cursu honorum, Political Science & International Affairs, University of Nevada, Reno, 2016
- Steven E. Kish III, Unprecedented Times Call for Quick Precedent from the Supreme Court’s “Shadow Docket”, The Federal Lawyer, Vol. 68, Issue 6, November/December 2021, at 19.