Michael R. Esposito< Back to Our professionals
Mr. Esposito is an attorney in the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Estate Planning, Probate & Guardianship practice groups. Mr. Esposito represents clients in both complex and simple litigation matters, business disputes, landlord / tenant matters, and post-judgment collection actions in both state and federal courts. Mr. Esposito has also represented trustees, executors, and beneficiaries in both prosecuting and defending probate and trust litigation actions. Mr. Esposito provides pro bono services to the Children’s Attorney Project with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Esposito was an extern for the Nevada State District Court, Department 32, with the honorable Judge Bare in Las Vegas, NV. While in law school, Mr. Esposito was President of the Society of Advocates – UNLV’s moot court team, a staff member of the Nevada Law Journal, and the national liaison to the Judicial Division of the American Bar Association for the Law Student Division.
Prior to law school, Mr. Esposito was a small business owner and a successful account manager for local construction, development, and restoration businesses. Mr. Esposito also enjoyed donating his time to local charitable groups, acting as Vice President of the Executive Council of the Las Vegas Chapter of the Muscular Dystrophy Association and developing corporate fundraising and donation events for local charities through local industry organizations.
- State Bar of Nevada Litigation Section, Member
- State Bar of Nevada Probate and Trust Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member
- Nevada Business: Legal Elite, Nevada’s Top Attorneys 2017-2019
- Mountain States Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2017-2019
- Nevada, 2014
- J.D., cum laude, University of Nevada, Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law, 2014
- Dean’s Award Recipient
- B.S. Marketing, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2006