Dylan T. Ciciliano< Back to Our professionals
Mr. Ciciliano is an attorney in the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice group. His experience includes representing clients in complex civil litigation cases and defending clients against allegations of fraud, conspiracy, RICO claims and malfeasance. Mr. Ciciliano also has experience with medical malpractice cases, complex criminal defense, and a wide variety of business disputes.
Mr. Ciciliano obtained his master’s degree in Economics at the University of Nevada-Reno and worked for the Washoe County Commission. Mr. Ciciliano was also the Senior Managing Editor for the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law.
- Successfully defended and received monetary compensation for client against allegations of civil conspiracy between local establishments and taxi-cab companies to divert passengers from the plaintiffs businesses.
- Successfully obtained pre-trial monetary judgment and dismissal of the defendant’s counterclaims in an action to recover damages relating to defendant’s breach of contract.
- Represented client against multi-million dollar claims related to bribery involving water rights.
- Mountain States Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2014-2019
- Nevada Business: Legal Elite, Best Up and Coming Attorney, 2013 and 2017
- Nevada Business: Legal Elite, Nevada’s Top Attorneys 2019
- American Bar Association, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta, a Professional Law Fraternity, Former Law School Chapter President
- Wills for Heroes Foundation, a program providing legal documents free of charge to our nation’s first responders, Former Law School Chapter President
- Young Lawyers Section of the Nevada State Bar, Ex Officio Budget Director
- Nevada, 2011
- J.D., University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, 2011
- M.S. Economics, University of Nevada, Reno, 2008
- B.A. Economics, Political Science, Mathematics, University of Nevada, Reno, 2007
- Co-Author, “I-Gaming: Gold Rush or Boom-and-Bust?”, Casino Enterprise Management 2012
- Author, “Analysis of Economic and Occupational Skill Impacts of the Hard Rock Mining Sector on the Elko Micropolitan S.A. Economy,” 2008
- Former Senior Managing Editor, The Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law